Mediation involves a fraction of the cost, time and stress of litigation. It also leads to better results!
- The hourly rate of a mediator is usually less than half the hourly rate of a lawyer. Also, mediation fees can be split between the parties further reducing the cost.
- Mediation can be scheduled as fast and as frequently as you parties like, allowing for the possibility of a resolution before any meaningful court date.
- Unlike the adversarial court system, mediation allows parties to create customized solutions that are mutually beneficial and leave both parties better off than they would be with a judgement by a court that can only offer a defined list of remedies.
- Parties are more likely to honor mediation agreements than court orders because mediation agreements are tailored to the parties realistic ability to fulfil them.
- Mediation imposes 0 liability on the parties. Any information disclosed in a mediation can be protected from future use in litigation. This allows parties to be honest and forthcoming with information leasing to effective results.
Mediation is usually carried out without lawyers. Both parties meet with a trained, experienced mediator and work out a solution in a fairly informal setting. The emphasis is on cooperation and finding creative solutions that will work for both parties. We focus on needs and interests rather than procedures.
Why MSM is the right choice for your Mediation Planning Needs?
- Mobile Service – We come to you! Appointments, contracts and consultation happens on your time!
- Lowest price guarantee! Our transparent legal fee’s ensure there are no surprises!
- We deliver a personal, trusted and professional service from beginning to end.
- Our goal is to resolve your mediation planning matters in a fluid, smooth transaction.